On June 4th, 2022 Pilotsmith will be offering discounted “introductory” flights at the Manitowoc County Airport.
Please use this form to register for an introductory flight lesson at Manitowoc Airport.
- These abbreviated introductory lessons will have about 5 minutes of ground instructor to cover the safety features of the aircraft and about 15 minutes of total aircraft time.
- Flight time will be approximately 5-10 minutes after taxi and engine-runup time.
- The flight may have 1 student and a guest.
- Combined weight of BOTH student and guest must not exceed 400 lbs.
- A headset is provided for the student’s use.
- A headset is NOT provided for the guest, please bring earplugs or they will be available for purchase for $1 cash.
- A minor under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian accompany them.
- Minimum age is 15 years old to sit at the pilot position. These flights are meant for adults who are interested in learning to fly for fun or a career.
- No exceptions to the age policies.
$99 + tax = $103.95